Monday, April 27, 2009

A Inconvenient Goth Lyfe

So I have this friend (half goth half melbournian) and we've always talked about having a goth blog. Actually we tell most people we know (we know ten, we tell eight) that we do have goth blogs. Now, in eagerness, we have two. Yeah two blogs about goths. But so far, neither of us can find any relevant information about goths so we don't know what to do.

I'm launching at a goth party in eight hours and I have nothing about goths on here. I feel awful because it's like I'm just writing, with no audience. I asked Tim Berners-Lee and he said as far as he knows, the Internet can never 'get full'.

Ok so if you're intensely gothic, I'd recommend you follow this shit too from my friend (half goth half melburnian half Courtney Love):




I'm not broadcasting which one she is but she's the cute little boy in the glasses.

1 comment: