Saturday, May 9, 2009

Good Morning Gothist

Good morning gothist. Some news for yee:

I'll be reading excerpts from my latest meta-fiction novel The Curious Incident of the Goth in the Night-Time. This reading will take place in the back aisles of the Two Dollar Shop, Eastland at a date to be confirmed.

The date most likely to be confirmed will be 4 to 5 days after the Two Dollar Shop ask me to do the reading. This will give me enough time to both organise the press and scheme a plot. I'm thinking the book should be about a blogger who is trying to write a book about a goth who is trying to get by in postmodernity. This would tie in well with both the book's title and the meta-fiction claim. Those 4 to 5 days will also allow me to devise some supporting characters, learn how to spell/write and plead with Harper Collins to publish my literary wonder.

See yee then. We're next to Pet's Paradise.

No comments:

Post a Comment